Creamy chocolate "notella" pudding that's 1/5 a day + how to nourish your cravings

A creamy chocolate "notella" pudding that's just as tasty as a nutella pudding but healthier, nourishing and counts as 1/5 a day!

Chocolate hazelnut avocado pudding

How I choose to nourish, not punish 
It's recipes like this that make it really easy for me to stick to a healthy, nutritious eating pattern and to resist processed snacks/desserts, after all, it's sweet, creamy, chocolate flavoured and rich, so how could I feel denied?

When  I eat food like this I remember all the good things about the ingredients and how they're benefiting my body:
*good fats for soft skin and heart health
*antioxidants for overall health
*fibre from the avocado and nuts for a good digestive system and slow energy release
*natural sweetness

Guilt free nourishing chocolate indulgent dessert

Eating this way has honestly changed my view and cravings toward the type of food I would've chosen previously and I hope my recipes have helped others to do the same rather than feeling bad for having that dessert or feeling like they shouldn't indulge/have any cravings.
So without further rambling, here is the recipe, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Recipe (serves 2)
-2 small ripe avocados
-1 tspn vanilla extract
-1 & 1/2 Tbspn cacao powder
-2 Tbspn maple syrup/honey etc
-2 Tbspn hazelnut butter*
-1 tspn coconut oil
*I know hazelnut butter is a little more expensive than other ones but its unique, rich flavour is definitely worth having and is a key ingredient here so if you can't make your own, do try to get it, but it can but substituted for another nut butter if needed

Directions
Simply melt the coconut oil in a cup then add this along with the rest of the ingredients to a small blender and blend until smooth. Scoop the mix into ramekins/bowls and place in the fridge for about 10mins to firm up before eating.
For best results, try to use really ripe avocados so that you're not left with big lumps of it in your pudding and that way it'll be harder for people to tell it's actually there!

secret creamy green goodness!
Add any desired toppings and enjoy!
Tag me if anyone makes this one, I'd love to see your creations/any variations.

Labels: , ,